Value for money
Creating relevant value for your real estate investments
- Good location and accessibility
The Everop buildings are located in Agora-Belval, Luxembourg. Belval, with home to one of the country's major banks and service areas for up to 25,000 jobs, is the new top location of Luxemburg University. Our Student Residence is only a few meters away from the new university currently under construction. The area offers key attractions including the Rockhal, the Belvalplaza shopping centre with cinema complex and restaurants, extensive public areas and parks for a wide range of leisure activities. With direct motorway connections and its own railway station, it's just a few minutes' ride to Luxembourg City, France, Belgium and Germany.
- Higher energy efficiency and lower energy cost
The building aim to reduce their energy consumption by at least 40% in comparison with conventional buildings by introducing the use of renewable energy. This results in lower energy costs for the tenants and users. Reducing the building's energy consumption is possible due to:
- innovative heating
- appropriate photovoltaic systems
- intelligent air conditioning and ventilation systems
- consistent energy management
- daylight-optimised light management systems inside the buildings.
- High comfort, healthy working and living environment
The buildings have a healthy and inspiring environment. The comfort level in the buildings is high. A few features:
- good insulation
- high windows for plenty of daylight in the rooms
- glazing with high light and low solar transmission
- highly efficient heat recovery out of ventilation air
- energy efficient air humidification
- heating and cooling
- daylight and lighting system with motion detection in the parking lots and common area
A healthy and comfortable environment will benefit in the productivity of the employee, tenants, users and students and increase their well-being overall.
- Lower total cost of ownership
Energy efficient buildings reduce the impact on the environment. An excellent air quality can improve the productivity and well-being of employees and users, among them the students. This all adds up to a lower total cost of ownership. As soon as the final design is in place we can make a calculation for what this means for investors or tenants. We will show you how you can get a higher return by investing in sustainable applications.
- Perfect image for tenant(s), users and investor(s)
Investing in an energy-efficient building, or renting it, contributes positively to the corporate image of the company. By doing so, your company reduces its carbon emissions and contributes to human well being at the same time. You might even use it as a show case for marketing purposes (green corporate and investment responsibility).